Veneers in Honolulu
Restore your teeth to a healthy, natural color.
Benefits of Veneers
- Closing large spaces and gaps between teeth.
- Whitening teeth that are severely discolored or stained.
- Correct slightly chipped teeth.
- Improve irregularly shaped teeth’ appearance.
- Restore teeth that are chipped, worn, broken, or fractured.
Questions about our veneer services?
What Are Veneers?
Veneers are thin shells of resin or porcelain that are fixed on the front of your teeth. They can be used to correct numerous smile appearances and are one of the best choices for perfecting your smile. We can match the natural look of your teeth’s enamel due to their color and porcelain clarity.
Another fantastic factor of porcelain is its stain-resistant factor. Your smile can stay stunning for years to come. Veneers are a great way to show off your natural-looking smile for years to come.
Expert Knowledge & Skills
Our specialists have years worth of experience in veneer services. Before opting for Veneers, our experts will offer you an overview of all your options and other alternatives to implement the best practice according to your oral needs.
Benefits Of Veneers
Apart from improving the look of your smile, Veneers can prove helpful in many other facial aspects. By getting our Veneer dental service, our dentist can help you achieve the following benefits:
- Allows choosing shades and colors according to teeth that are stained and discolored.
- Unlike teeth whitening, whiteness porcelain is compatible with gum tissue and guarantees long-lasting results.
- Natural-looking appearance.
- Veneers are stain resistant.
- Offering aesthetic restoration and improvement.
When Should You Consider Veneers?
According to our experts, here are a few things that teeth veneers help in solving:
- Improves uneven or slightly misaligned teeth.
- Covers small gaps between teeth.
- Changes in the shape of irregularly size teeth.
- Covers broken or chipped teeth at the front of your mouth.
- Improves front teeth with large discolored fillings.
- Cover teeth stains and white spots.
Customer Service & Friendly Staff
Welcome to our dental office! Our number one goal is to make you feel at home. We know that many people are apprehensive about visiting the dentist, so we strive to provide a welcoming and relaxing environment. Our dentists are highly skilled and specialize in dental implants. We offer top-of-the-line customer service, and our friendly staff will go out of their way to ensure your visit is as comfortable as possible. We hope you will give us a chance to show you what we can do!
Apart from dental veneers, we offer a wide variety of various dental services. Our dentists have access to high-end technologies that give them an edge to perform innovative and thriving dental surgeries. Here’s a small list of services at our clinic.
- Dental implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Partial dentures
- All on four
- Tooth replacements
- Tooth restoration
- Dental bridges
- Fixed dentures
- Implant-supported dentures
- Dental crowns
Book An Appointment
If you’re looking to get teeth veneers, call us to book an appointment or schedule an initial consultation. Our dentist will walk you through the entire procedure. We understand that it is important to be aware of all your options before making a decision. We look forward to meeting you and assist you with all your oral care needs.